1. The Spanish government has approved a fintech sandbox plan that will allow blockchain and cryptocurrency-related companies to make use of a controlled testbed before releasing their products on the market;
2. Brazil’s Central Bank will launch a project called PIX to provide 24/7 payments in up to 10 seconds in a response to cryptos.
1. BSV Network generates a block containing over 200,000 transactions;
2. The Cardano (ADA) network will perform a scheduled upgrade on Feb. 20 to introduce Ouroboros BFT, an improved consensus mechanism.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. OKEx will list apM Coin (APM);
2. According to the announcement of FCoin, the FCoin Social Committee and ZHANG Jian are discussing the restart plan;
3. National Stock Exchange of Australia plans DLT platform to compete with ASX.
1. The Bitcoin payments startup OpenNode just gained access to Apple Pay;
2. Grayscale’s GBTC is the second most actively traded stock on leading U.S. OTC platform in 2020；
3. News says MicroBT CEO YANG Zuoxing has returned home;
4. Sweden’s Riksbank said it had begun testing an e-krona, taking the country a step closer to the creation of the world’s first central bank digital currency (CBDC).